Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Mirror faces the Screen by ras babi for the Fringe20007

Monday, June 25, 2007

I and I and I:
IAM IN MY
FOREST DREAM
Listen
don’t lie
who is Babylon?
Where is she now?
Warning:
Lying is dangerous
Very dangerous
Lying may reduce
your blood flow
May causes impotence
this is a pen not a revolver
It is a word not a bullet
from me non-violence
to everyone
to you….
Babylon…
Babylon…
Come…
Babylon...
I call on you:
Come...
Come mother of all destruction...
I and I is calling on you
Come
Come


While Babylon lives in our collective ego, our souls are in the Mirror.
Babylon came to existence after The Boom.
7 hours before the disaster took place; Babylon collected the secret books of power and the magical ink from her father’s secret chamber.

Her father was the greatest Genie in his land; her mother died giving birth to her. With eyes full of tears the great Genie carried the Baby away from the dead mother.

When Babylon felt her weight for the first time she cried. A drop of tear from the crying eyes of her father felt in her open mouth. Babylon stopped crying, she spoke to her sad father.
She said to him:
- You are my father.
You just fed me from your tears.
Their salt is what I need.
The Father was so confused; he asked the priest what to do, if he can explain what is going on.

The priest said to the greatest Genie “Majesty, this new baby born will eat us all…”

Since then the Father knew his vision is true, if he wants his baby to grow, he has to find a lot of tears to stop the tears of his lovely baby from falling.

A lot of tears from outside the Father’s Kingdom made the small baby very strong.

When the baby became ten years old, she needed more than tears. She wanted something red, she asked her father for some of his blood.

When she tasted his blood, she asked for more, more fresh blood, her father offered to her the blood of the people, she spitted back:

- I don’t want this blood, from their tears I know their blood has no taste, give me from the vines of my family, give me the blood of the VIPS.

From in and around her father’s Kingdom, no blood could stop her hunger; if she stays in her father’s Kingdom she will get Anaemia.

What does she want?

She wants eternity; she wants to be the eternal daughter of her father, for that she had a plan…




The three steps plan:

First step: moving the head corner of her father’s Kingdom.
Second step: having the power of her great father.
Third step: taking the last train.

That train brought Babylon from the far future to our present time.

No milk, no honey and there is no water could stop Babylon hunger.

She needs more than tears and blood, more than that, she discovered our dreams Leon, our parallel escapes, after the tears and the rivers of blood, I tell you what she wants. She wants your dreams, my dreams, and our dreams. In dreams Leon she built her new palace.

Whatever we want
and whatever we want to be
whatever we need…,

is hanging in her palace, her life became our daily life and her doing ours doings, her magic is above ours souls.



Scene 1

5 years ago, three stones became builders, they built their dream in a place between the wonderful moon and the magical sun; they say, our hearts are broken we do need art, real art to heal our polluted souls, working and working after working very hard in spiritual level, the building becomes the magical touch, the Alternative medicine and the Tent that protect us from Babylon: the climate change.
From the top of the mountain three stones rolled to the ground. They fall in a beautiful garden between the ego and the soul, in front of the destiny Mirror they fall.

The Mirror: Money, money, they dance with the money. Money makes you sell your brother, your sister, and your soul. The Alternative dream needs no money.

123: Do you think this is the right place for our Forest?
789: (looking at the sky)

look at the sky!! Look at the moon!
Isn't it wonderful?

123: (looking at the sky, repeating what 789just said) look at the sky! Look at the moon, isn't it wonderful, but dear789, what your eyes are seeing is not the moon, is the magical sun.
789: Magical sun, no my dear friend 123, what my eyes are seeing is the wonderful moon.

123: You say that is the moon and I say that is the sun, let’s find 456and ask him.

789+123: (Shouting together) 456where are you?
456appeared with something in his hand.

456: Look what I found!!
The right place, our place will be between the moon and the sun.

The three of them together
123456789: Let’s start building.
We are building the dream, our dream.

They put the head corner stone and they start building.
They move in a circle, they shake holding each other hands after moving three circles finally they stopped in form of a triangle ,they smile they greet and they leave the place.



Scene 2


From the screen Babylon enters the Forest, she has three Faces, one face watching and greeting the tops, second face touching the poor ones, and third face seeing everywhere…

With her mirror in her back pocket.

Babylon: Look! Oh my holy father, where am I?

The mirror: Look at me Babylon!! I come to see you, from the ancient time, listen to me! Babylon I am watching you!

Babylon doesn't listen, she moves, she dances her dance, with both hands she rubbed her face, from her back pocket she took her mirror, watching her face she says

Babylon: It is me, myself, look at me, I am still young as I know me my body is my soul, me and the time together as one.

She returned the mirror to her back pocket, she looks up, she walks towards the mirror, she stands in front of it, she touches the mirror with her left finger then

Trish she…sh…sh…

She heard a sound, she jumps back, and she looks at her finger and says

Babylon: Where is my finger? My finger was with me, I can’t see my finger, and this is a crazy mirror. I must find my place.

Little by little, slowly, Babylon disappeared from the place.

While the mirror is shouting:

The Mirror: Babylon, your finger is with me, come to me, let’s talk.

{Babylon left the place}


Babylon is in front of a group of people who are holding their banners and shouting: Babylon stops the war Babylon, No nuclear war….

Babylon: My people I love you all, listen to me…

456: Babylon after The G8, tell us your new story?

789: BABYLON, why do you have to marry now?

Babylon: come I want to marry one of you…, I want my new husband to be one of you, an artist, an anarchist or even a Rasta man, come…

123: I am sick of Babylon; let us go to our place
456789: let us go to our place…

Scene 3

Babylon leaves the crowd; she picked an Arab that was standing near by. The Arab and Babylon enter The Forest dancing to the sweeter bitter love melodies.
The mirror is speaking to us all.

The mirror: Your right is to know what is happening; I am going to tell you what is going on!


Babylon: What is your name?

Iraq: I am Iraq.

Babylon: Go back, your name is not Iraq; you have the right to know your real name.

Iraq: I don’t care what my name is; I feel the pain, Babylon.

Babylon: you know my name, what is your problem; do you need any help, money? Visas?

{The Arab looks confused, he moves around the place, and then comes back}.

Iraq: I carry a child of you.

Babylon moves back, she says:

Babylon: of Holy father! Funny thing, I am sorry I don’t remember you, and believe me, I am the daughter of my father, if it was me, I didn't mean to hurt you.

Iraq: Listen to me, I don’t want to fight you, I just want to know my future.

Babylon: What do you want? You want me to adopt you? Or you want me to find a name? (Laughing) Why don’t you call the baby Babel?!!!

Iraq: Babel, is that my name or you are playing a game?

Babylon: This man lost his mind, listen to me you kind man, and do you know what is
happening with you? If you don’t, I know a good doctor; do you know your story?

Iraq: My story!!!

Babylon: do you have your birth certificate, or you just escape with no thing.

Iraq: Escape from where?

Babylon: Oh poor one (singing) I had to run like a fugitive just to save the life I live. Good song. Are you a fugitive?

Iraq: I am not a fugitive, I am looking for peace. Can w live in peace?

Babylon: After Sad am, I don’t think so.

Iraq: Do you still love him?

Babylon: Who are you? What do you want? You have no respect for women, what do you want from a woman, a man like you?

Iraq: What is my real name?

Babylon: Babel, your real name is Babel son.

Iraq: Are you my mother?

Babylon: maybe your sister. Ask yourself. You know the answer.


Babylon disappeared from the place.

Iraq: What am I doing here? What a strange place! Why am I here?

The mirror: Why are you here? Open your eyes wake up, what do you want?

Iraq: Stop the war! Stop the war! Stop the war!
I want to go back home, don’t tell me to take a train.

The mirror: Why do you dig?

Iraq: You are not Babylon! Who are you? She made me crazy.

(He runs, he leaves the place).

Scene4


After a long period of soul organizing…, she enters the place…


123: How much I love this place, it is a part of me, and I need this place.

She moves around the place, making love to it, hugging, kissing the woods, everything in it, in the place; she is in her forest dream.

The Mirror: Welcome back.

123: This place is my sweet dream, is my forest dream.

She notices the Mirror, she walks towards it.

The mirror: Touch me; I can’t help if you don’t touch, don’t just look at me!

123: Look at my face, my face. They say I am a beautiful woman, I want to change, I want to change my face, I want it to be powerful, dangerous, wonderful, what I see doesn't satisfy me. I am tired I need to rest.

The Mirror: I will help you. Rest your tired body.

She moves away from the Mirror. She sits on the ground, she holds something from the ground and throws it back and says:

123: I want to change, why don’t we all change, we just want to live comfort, we need warm, and I am to my soul sad, I feel I will die.

The mirror: Dig, dig, dig.

Suddenly 123 wakes up, she moves around her in a circle digging and saying

123: Dig, dig, dig, why do we dig? Why do we need to dig?

(When she says dig for the fifth time 456 enters, he walks to her nicely and says:

456: Dig, dig, dig, where have you been, we didn't see you for so long.

123: 456, how are you, I didn't see you for long.

456: Where have you been, you just vanished?

123: Vanished. Be honest, did you miss me?

456: Be honest!! Are you honest?

123: Trying to be, I am not an artist, you know I want to be. Learning, I am learning.

456: We need peace and harmony. This place needs us.

123: I believe your words.

456: Are you busy? (He walks, he sits in a chair).

123: Learning, I am learning, I want to be an artist; I don’t want to lie to myself.

456: Yourself.

123: Myself. Are you busy?

456: Busy, always busy, I have a lot of things to do. (He takes a loll from his pocket) Do you want one, a loll? {A song}

123: You know I won’t say no, do you have two?

456: Just one, one for you (he stands, he gives her the loll) sweet like art, powerful.

123: Art is sweet and strong (she starts eating the loll)

456: How does it feel?

123: I love the taste, it makes me happy.

456: (walks very close to her, he touches her lips), What about this? Don’t forget, everything is art, strong powerful, dangerous.

123: It is even sweeter.

456: As I said everything is art, art is… you know we can say what we want through art, we can stop wars.

123: Art is strong.

456: Powerful.

123: Selfish.

456: Seeing you is always good 123. I have to go now. I have things to do.

123 (touching her lips): Seeing, good, go, things, you touched me.

456: I didn't touch your soul. Take care, 789 wants to see you, 123 bye (he leaves the place)
123: Where am I? I am in my place. Am I awake? I feel the touch

She walks to the Mirror.

She is sitting in front of the Mirror touching her lips; she is learning to be an artist.

123: Art is strong and powerful. I can see its touch; I want to be an artist.

She stands, she walks to where she was before, touching herself the same way, she tries to sing, to play music, she touches her lips, she sings…

123: I can see clearly now…

(789 enters the place, walking slowly)

789: Hi, how are you? 456 told me you are here. You all right?

123: 789 how are you?

He walks close to her.

789: You all right? Something wrong? Can I help?

123: Don’t worry, I will be fine, I am just shaking.

789: Shaking, do you have any exam left?

123: Yes, but… it art that…

789: Art is strong, is very powerful, art is history, can right history

He walks, he looks around the books.

123: Can be history, you study history? (She walks towards him)

789 (stealing the look at her): Can be history, you study art. Am I right or wrong?

123: Ask yourself, what are you doing now?

789: Focusing, you said you study art and I study history it is art, the power of it no drama.

123: Good title for your new book.

789: what a big heart, big heart. Can we study together?

123: I am busy…not tonight

789: Not tonight, I will show you my heart if you accept

123: Your heart, do you have a big heart?

789: I will show you my heart now, come with me, (he offers his hand)

123: I will show you mine too(She offers her hand)

(They walk together; they sit in front of the mirror)

789 (holding her hand, moving it to his heart): Touch my heart, feel its beats, close your eyes, listen.

123: 789, I am touching your heart, listening, eyes closed, do you want to feel mine?

789: I do 123, take my hand.

(She holds his hand; she put it on her heart)

123: Art, listen to the art, my heart, listen to my heart, it is beating, your heart is beating, listen, and come in.

789: I am listening, it’s beating, I can feel it from the in.

123: Careful with my heart. Breath.

789: I am breathing.

123: You see, they are beating together.

789: Yes, together.

123 stands holding his hand, dancing.

123: Dance, dance with me. I Want to dance with you in harmony, we can do a lot of positive things, we can stop the war, stop the hunger.

789 (dancing with her in harmony and singing): I feel good
I FEEL GOOD
Stop the war
Stop the hunger
you out there
you out there
stop the anger
(Then 789 gets tired. She is happy, dancing, flying)

789: Come down, calm down, it is getting late, we have to separate (he stops dancing)

123 (kicking him friendly): Dance to the music, free your soul, move, let the world grove, do you love this smell, smell my smell.

789: Another time, another time I will smell, I have to go now, I love you, see you, and am good.

He leaves, she runs behind him shouting.

123: 789, please, don’t go, I showed you my heart.

The Mirror: So what, he showed you his.

(She turns quickly to the mirror)

123: 456, 789, where are you? Who is there?

She is talking to the mirror now.

123: Tell me mirror, you look ancient, you know the future and the past, tell me what is happening with my soul.

She touches her faces, her lips; she is breathing deep, her eyes closed.

The mirror: You are dreaming, wake up, get up, stand up, stand up, and free your soul from Babylon.

123: Dig, dig, dig, why do we dig?

(Babylon enters from behind. She moves like a wolf)

The Mirror: Watch your back, Babylon is coming. You dug it before, dig it now, open your eyes, and see with them what is in front of you, what is behind.

Babylon turns 123 towards her, with her hands she covered 123 faces and said

Babylon: Move your hand, open your eyes, see the beauty, your beauty, you are beautiful, see me, see your soul, you are mystical, unbelievable.

The Mirror: Open your eyes see with them, you are responsible, the game is over.

123 take the hands of Babylon from her face.

Babylon (puffing on 123 face): Open your eyes, you are born.

123 opens her eyes, face to face with Babylon, Babylon embrace her and say

Babylon: Look at me, my face; I am you, your face.
123 jumping, escaping from Babylon and chanting
123: Chant on Babylon
Chant on Babylon
Chant on Babylon
Babylon fall
Babylon I chant on you
Babylon, go away from me
BAAABYLON FALL

The Mirror: Chant on Babylon, bring her to me.

Babylon leaves the place very gently.

123: (to the Mirror) you are so kind, thank you for helping me.

The Mirror: Not at all, rest your bones, we have another thing to solve at the end, you are very tired, sleep, dear, sleep.

123 felts asleep.


Scene 5


While everything is happening, 123 is sleeping, she slept for long. She must wake up now.

The mirror: Time over, wake up 123.

123 wakes up saying

123: Where am I am I in the train or I arrived to the forest. I remember dig, dig, and dig. Why do we dig? She asks herself calmly, falling asleep again.

456 and 789 enter the place, talking to themselves.

456: I am worried, may be we missed her.

789 (calming 456): You always worry. She is not a baby, she knows this place, you see, look at her, the angel is sleeping.

She hears 789, she moves from her place running to them, throwing her body in both.

123: My stars, I am back.

456: How was your trip?

123: Far and deep, I slept a lot.

789: Sorry if we woke you up.

123: I slept a lot, I am happy to be back to this place. I missed you, I missed all of you.

456: Did you meet Iraq?

123: Iraq?

789: His name is Babel.

123: Iraq, Babel, you are confusing me.

456: Iraq is an immigrant who lost his memory because of the war.

789: We found him standing in front of the Forest.

456: He looked very tired, as if he didn't sleep for days; we invited him in for tea.

123: Poor one, this war is crazy, we are losing our minds all, so tell me where is he now.

789: Let me tell you the rest, we invited him for tea, one go, the guy just drink the whole cup of tea and felt asleep.

123: He slept at once?

456+789: You don’t believe us; he was here, before we left to the station for you.

123: We will wait for him, so can you tell me why you want to see me? Or I have to dig.

456: Dig it, everything is art, one loll can produce fountains of healthy water, no famine. Art is very powerful.

789: Is very provocative.

123: And can be selfish.

Iraq enters the place very calm; they run to him, they touch his hair, his face, and his body.

789: Iraq, brother, how are you? Do you need something to eat?

456: Where have you been? You made us worry for you?

Iraq: Worry, worry for me?

123: Yes worry for you, your brother’s love you, me, all love you.

Iraq: We are tough, we need love, and we have to learn to say I love you, we need love, music, we don’t need petrol, and you don’t need petrol.

456: All of us we need the same thing, we need love, we have to learn to say I love you.

789: We just need love, music.

Iraq: Thanks to this place; I finally got my memory back. (To 123) I don’t know your name, what is your name?

123 (very politely): My name is 123, and what is your name, gentleman?

Iraq: 123, 456, 789, Mademoiselle and Monsieur my name is 10.11.12.

All to Iraq: Welcome brother, welcome! (All happy)

The Mirror: you are lying!! Anybody saw my hammer? I going to smash your beautiful faces, come to me, come closer, stand here in front of me. Where is Babylon? Where is she now? One face in Africa, another face in Dreams Leon, where is her third face?

If you are honest take off your masks…
All: we have no masks.
The Mirror: come closer and touch me
They touched The Mirror
They take off their masks
All (everyone to the other): I didn't know you have a mask.
They go to every one saying
12345678910:you take off your mask.

{End one}

No comments: