Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A message to Barack obama...., we know the color of skin is not important, but....

Peter Tosh sang
as long as you are black you are an African
I repeat it I do not support dividing the beings by their race, but, in this rat race we black colored skin people we share somehow the same enemy, and the same destiny in such a crazy world.
in my life I have met with so many brothers and sisters from the Hispo-Latino world, some of them look darker than myself, and others were what they call them half and half, they play African music, they dance as we dance, and they eat our African food..., somehow we shared same stories.., but, when it comes to if they are African or not, some of them say they are Latinos others say they are Hispan and this way confuses a lot..., you can not count on some one who is with flesh with you, but the heart is somewhere else..., and you can't say when they know me they will change, I am sorry if my words sound like that..., but, it does really hurt...
an other thing dear brother I hear you say; your message is to a new movement, well movements need time.
JAH lead JAH guide JAH protect...

No comments: