Friday, February 01, 2008

Mr. Barack Obama victory depends on this...

Last night I went to bed late...
Someone was whispering in my head
Am I going to sleep?
OBAMA...
OBAMA...
I heard this name more than once
Ringing like a bell in my poor head
Ancient ones...
Why ras babi?
Can you choose an other one?
Ancient ones!!!
OBAMA
OBAMA
GIVE HIM THIS SONG...
THEY SAY....
WHAT SONG?
I asked....
Ancients ones start
To sing and dance...

Come together
Black and white
Indian and Chinese
Join in this heavy beat
Obama
Obama is the one we need...
At this point...
I shouted on them
My fathers
Ancient ones...
I have nothing to do with the one
My life will be the same
If he win or loose
With smile in their faces
They pull me with them
Jumping...
From head to feet
Heavy drum
Heavy drum
Jump...
Jump...
They say
I lost my calm
And start to jump
With my ancient ones
Like children having fun
Last night...
We were celebrating...
Someone victory.

No comments: