Saturday, February 16, 2008

A new play by ras babi/ Babylon is a virgin

scene (1)
laughter....
a long laughter...
cold wind blowing..., and we are there as usual..
[from among us, the master of the mal..., ...the bad surge; asking:]

Lucifer:
is it a new joke?
what do you mean by that?
I do not believvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve you!!!
(he walks around us, very nervous)
from us a shout exploded:

someone:
she is a virgin master!!!

Lucifer:
who are you?
who told you?
can I see your face?
can you tell it to me, face to face?
you crazy one out there?
blame it to the devil, what a crazy idea!!!
you made me loco human beings?
this is not your Marry....
she is Babylon, the one you fear and adore, she is your mother all..., you make me laugh..., do you think you are his sons?
No kids..., you are our sons, Babylon and myself...

a voice:
she does masturbate...

Lucifer:
mas..., what?
mass murder she said...
with who?
you have no sexual education..., son..., you need private lessons...
all what is not real..., is mine, I claim it...

an other one:
you are not our father?

Lucifer:
then...
you are bastards, my dears...
control, conspiracies, manipulation,revolutions and leaders....
you are really funny....
you can not live in peace..., something is wrong with you kids, you play too much...
your real problem..., you believe in...
you are confused..., and I have nothing to do with it...
do not forget I am not your leader...
you do not accept my as a father...
you do not know your story guys...

an other one:
you are behind our miseries...

Lucifer:
yes I am..., son.

a voice:
she does not need you...

Lucifer;
coward...
ugly...
and arrogant
nonsense...
you are a bastard...
I am losing my valuable time with a punch of idiots....
take care kids and behave yourselves..., bye....

[he vanished, as if he was in our collective mind, and we carried on doing our things, some of us did good things and others misbehaved..., and when we needed to dream; we looked for our worm beds in the dark]

No comments: