Thursday, April 17, 2008

Destruction of Soba

a king was behind the destruction of his land and its people, this story comes from the past of the future, when women used to hide...

The king once spoke
salvation...
salvation...
I am the hero of this land the gods send me to save it from the democracy, democracy is not a healthy thing, people like our people; can not understand it, it does spoil them, people need a strong hand to lead them throw the darkness

one old woman with black skin and blue eyes, held in her hands seven small stones, she shakes them, and throw them in front of the eyes of a freedom fighter, then she said to him:
son...
son...
Soba...
destruction...
I see clouds coming towards us, then; I see something like flood, the water has the colour of blood, the king is hiding in his palace with his men and women, while the people have nowhere to go, I do not see you there son, wait...., I see you watching from top of a mountain....

No comments: