Saturday, April 18, 2009

empowering the blacks with art in Barcelona

In the streets of the very beautful city
I can not walk in peace
I do not want to see them
my brothers
and my sisters
with their heads to the ground
they are full of art
...
they can paint their pain
they can tell their stories in blues
they can dance and teach to dance
masters of the streets Drama
real heroes kept out of stage
...
they can speak in their names
they can sing million songs of pain
give them the pens and the papers
free your slaves Babylonia
....
we come from Africa
we come from Africa
we come
you push us to come
we have no options
....
some throw themselves in the water
some were born in your land
give them the chance Babilonia
before it is late
I can not wait
empowering the blacks with art in Barcelona

No comments: