Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Death of Nubia; a draft of a play

Scene(1)
a voice:
she is humanity
she gave us freedom
what we need
how much I love her
she is my land
my mother....

she is my right hand

Nubia is humanity
humanity is her
from her breast
I have drunken and got drunk
much love
she is my heart


She lived in our past, not the far one, Humanity was free and innocent, as we used to be....
A corrupted, and wicked man, offered his hand to the bad one, and together they came out with a devil plan, with the help of some lost souls; Turabuna managed to have under his power most of the great halls in the ancient kingdom,and he made it to the highest building and gave his speech...

Turabuna:
where is he...?
where is he now?
I want someone of you to tell me;
where is your leader?
one of his men interrupted;

one:
he ran away from your sharp sword...
give us your orders majesty...
we go to the palace
and bring her
in front of your hands
Turabuna continued;

Turabuna:
They are 5 hundred years
this is my land
the palace belong to me
everyone of you must listen
I am not alone
an important god is with me
I promise you a heaven
what does she promise you?
equal right and justice
What does that mean?
that is utopia
what a crazy plan!!!
his majesty...
the highest one
has a plan to protect
you from yourselves
she must die
Nubia....
whatever her name is
that slim
must vanished away
silence.

his men applaud and shout out loud;
His men:
we obay and listen, your orders have done.

The men of the place, raised no one head; the women were behind their men, they had no option.
The men of Turabuna pushed some of the men in front of them, and told them;
His men:
let us go.

they go and the others follow them.
(Darkness)

No comments: