Thursday, July 26, 2007

UK and Sudan/ flood keep your water

my sweet dream is...
to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
freer
to fly
as a bird in the sky

so I see your face again
Mam
Mam

it is cold again
very cold
and the rain does not want to stop
they made me sad
are you listening?

I lift my wings
clean my sin
then...
reached the seventh sky

listen flood
keep your water
too much tears
we have paid

can you listen to one man?
millions lost their lands
corecct the wind
let it
these dark clouds

I am falling
I lost my wings
it is raining again
and....

here I am...
falling...
falling...

sinner...
sinner I AM
are you listening?

flood...
did u forget...?
this is sweet Sudan
and great Britain
are n't they your land?

what?
what?

I can not hear you...

please do not ignore me
I am praying with my heart
are you listening?

No comments: