Wednesday, December 05, 2007

ras babi cries Maggy Delvaux-Mufu/ The Belgian woman of Congolese origin who set herself on fire

I thought my tears had finished
here comes you to prove the opposite...
in heavens things can go wrong
In the centre of Luxembourg
Queen Maggy Delvaux-Mufu
had a point
sister....
why?
oh my God

traumatized shoppers
and office workers
have you seen it?
in the centre of your city
la noir
la negra
the black woman
the slave(we African we are still slaves)
has done it
in the middle of Place d’Armes

it is war
war on terror
war on racism
a revolutionary war

sister...
why have you done it?
let us keep on telling them
in other ways
we are human
we are like you
our Africa is sick
you know about it
do you think I like living like this
expecting deportation
been a sin pappers
already
changed my behavior
no man
we are the same
we seek refuge
when the rain comes
in your past
you all have done the same
it is now our turn

sister
I love you
we are the same
in this BABYLON train
I feel
we feel
our black pain

No comments: