Monday, January 28, 2008

The trick of love....I hate the comma ways...

last year i asked you...
to give me one year...
to work it out
to try...
to try to make the impossible possible....
before the year end...
you said...
you can do it all on your own...

sit down...
you seem as if...
you are confusing me with someone in your past life
this is not good
I am not meant to accept your climate ways
I have no time for your rubbish
soon or later
I will find my way out...
I know you will come
crying blaming me for it....
promises...
you have made hundred...
why should not I break just one of them?
you broke my heart more than once
soon or later
I will have the power to to bring it out....
you think...
maybe the man is weak
do not believe it
I am very sure
you mix things up
and sometimes the people
you missed it
you trick yourself
they trick you
the TV is tricking you
finally...
you believe in it
this is the hardest thing for me

if it was just me....
if it was just me
I would be gone long time ago
unfortunately....
it is them as well
I used to have sweet and good dreams....
and I know
I can have them back
I am the same you met with years back
and do not forget
I left my home because I wanted to write
and I escaped from your country because of them
the ones...
that you know them better than their mothers...
I have worked in the streets
I have worked as a kitchen porter
and I have done some of the best Babylonian jobs
which I am not even proud to mention them...
what do you want?
do you want me to sell my soul to the vampire, so you can live forever?
is n't it funny and sad at the same time?
relax...
ask yourself again, why I am here?
what on earth reasons....
are there...
that push the man to leave his comfortable palace?
his family?
and the land that he adores?

I know you know the answers...
I need to write it down, so when I pack my bags I just go....

No comments: