Sunday, January 27, 2008

welcome, Babylon...

she rings...
she rings in my mind
in my whole body
am I going to carry like this?
I have been confused
by some I did trust

she rings...
she rings and I can not hide
there is nowhere I can go
has she power over me?
I think she does
she is the one

welcome Babylon
do you want to drink something?
have a sit...
let me think...
who is going to pay the rent?
who is going to buy the food?
and the toys?
am I a slave in your land?

how to solve this?
am I suppose to find a solution?
I was born in a wrong place
black is my colour
I am not responsible for your terror
you see
I did not change
welcome Babylon

still...
I am
same man
the child of the stars
stay
till very late
counting the days for an end
welcome Babylon
there is a place for you in.

No comments: