Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Sudanese reactions to the ICC charges against al-Bashir

Listen...
Do not lie
This is a pen not a revolver
it is a word
not a bullet
.....
I know what you mean when you say
They want or land
They want the petrol
They do want to rule us again
Who are they?
…..
Who are you?
Where do you stand?
What do you want?
What do you think of Darfur?
…..
No one will take our land if we love it
No one will take our petrol if we do not sell it
No one will rule us without our acceptation
A group of the Sudanese
…..
I am the son of the lion king Pie
Justice for the Darfurians
I want Equalities
Darfur is the shame of Sudan
….
I hear you say
The USA and Europe
What does China do in me land?
You invited them in
Stop playing
Your wicked game
…..
If you support him
You are like him
If you are not like him
Then
Before you give him away
Judge him
…..
Oh my Sudanese Judgement
Wake up
Wake up
Free our land from the mirage
Bring it back that freedom
Think of king Pie.

No comments: