Sunday, July 18, 2010

The shortest play:It is 19.07.2010 and the beast is still here....

I won´go
I will not leave
the beast said
you have no heads
he added
he moved slowly
towards
the mirror that was opposite to him
he did smile
with his right hand
he touched his man
and with his left one
he was praying to Satan
....
It is 19.07.2010 and the beast
is still here....
she said
...
she´s been raped
totally disorientated
with a gun in her hand
.....
General
General
listen
the voice of the innocents
shouted
the time is your time
they did say
.....
Humanity
Humanity
I did cry
in a hole they did bury them
....
she said
ras babi
my son
do not change
the weapon is not your weapon
shoot them with art
....
the woman
shouted on me
coward
I said
I am not
I have got my pen
I am not like them
I do believe
woman
...
she wept and wept
then
out of nowhere
a bullet traveled straight to the head
the head was the head of The General
a bullet of a raped woman
another woman
Sudan
...
Violence brings violence
destruction
death
end of the play...

No comments: