Friday, March 21, 2008

Reggae way/ras babi is calling on the net.../...do not give us to China......

I am a Rastaman, which means a man of peace...
for me Rasta is not just a believe, it is a way of living, a way of being, and acting at the same and right time; (I do not know if this can be translated into Chinese), some of us sing, others play instruments, and others do give speeches, I am from the ones who, play chess with the words, and we all; repeat the same call: Babylon must fall...
Babylon represents our collective ego, we all responsible for her doing, she is kind of a mum to us...
I gave life to this Babylon; with my own words, I gave her a land of origin, and a father who does love her ,I made her as beautiful, and strong as a goddess, I made her part of everyone, and then she walks and talks, more than that, I gave her a lover with a famous name...

If I was blind in my heart I could stay in Sudan or live in China now...
Jah, God, Allah made me like this, I can feel it.., I listen carefully and pay attention, to the natural mystic that cover the air, and I am not the only one, whose feet dances with the energy of earth, I can not stop dancing...

I could not walk in my home land with my eyes to the ground, I could sign a piece of paper and forget a bout the majority of the people, even thought if I accept, they will not let me...
I have seen some of them, our ancient ones, from time to an other I receive an important guest, in my mind and through the darkness..., I see and hear them, they come to teach me how to right a poem or a play, on their style....
writing Rasta is like hearing brother Bob Marley talking..., is like listening to reggae, you have to get the vibe to understand the massage
in this world of confusion and intellectualism, we the Rastafarian, we stand alone....
we are from and with the masses...

They know...
I am addicted to blogging, blogging is like belonging to a universal university, is like healing to our tortured souls, do not sell us to China, if you do so, you will hear us from an other corner criticizing you, we who blog, we are not big fishes, we are small ones with big mouths.
China does not like criticism; and that is the problem of the big ones...
we are like small axes do not be like big trees standing on the roues of the people...
No one can stop reggae, or the shouting of the victims....
China and yahoo are playing a game, I hope it is a lie,what I have heard.
someone say something....

No comments: